Sunday 7 March 2010

Just Started

Just started a blog. Have absolutely no idea what to write. I suppose it doesn't matter really - no one will read it anyway - cos no one knows I'm here yet.


It's quite daunting staring at this blank screen..... la la la la la la la....


What do I like to do? I like to sleep and I like anything which helps me to sleep!

Just had a look round this blogger site. Quite interesting. It says "add a gadget" - total confusion - what the ???? is a gadget? Had a look, not bad. Thought I'd add a book list but don't read that much cos I'm always falling asleep! I find it difficult to watch TV programmes (especially) movies in the evening. I get myself nice and comfortable with a cup of tea and some biscuits and start watching. Oh, this is really good, I think to myself, really getting into the programme. About halfway though, I've finished the tea and decide to get more comfortable so lay down on the sofa. Eyes, starting closing, fight to keep them open, fight, fight fight.....suddenly, "oh, what's happening now?" "I don't remember these people in the other programme". Watch for a couple of minutes, "this is getting really confusing".... takes another couple of minutes and the penny drops! I fell asleep halfway through one programme and woke up halfway through another!

I love anything to do with sleep. Bedsheets, hot chocolate, bath stuff, anything really that will help me fall asleep.

If anyone out there loves sleep as much as I do or would love to sleep half as much as I do, then come back from time to time - I have some very good tips on falling asleep!

Till next time (I say this to myself really, cos no one else is reading!).

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment